Monday, November 07, 2005

Starseed-Lightworker Global Locator

Listening: Stephen Mehler and William Henry rap about Egypt's secret's revealed on Dreamland.

Feeling: like I'm finally getting some stuff done around here...

If you are anything like me then you would probably like to know were all the starseeds live! Wouldn't it be great if you could go to a map like Google's satellite map and see red balloons all over the globe showing you where the high and low concentrations of Sraseeds are. Well I've found somewhere where you can do just that.

http://www.frappr.com/starseedlightworkerlocator

It would help so much with research into this area and just plain curiousity so I'm asking very kindly if you and any other Lightworkers you may know would contribute to this research. As there is no global map so far that I know of this nature add yourself to the map. It's a very simple proces. You may add as many "shout outs"details about yourself) as you like too. And you may do so anonomysly if you like.


Please let us know:
  • where you are
  • what type of work you do
  • galactic origins if known
  • email address/website (optional)
  • and any other info you'd like to share with the group.

I'd appreciate it so much if you would forward this to your lists too. It would be wonderful if a lot of people all over the world decided to participate as I'm pretty sure it would be one of the first global Lightworker directories ever.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this link! :-) http://charyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just saw your tagboard note. I'm sorry if you think I "spammed your site". I was just truly thanking you for posting this link, because I feel I am a Lightworker. I was just thanking you for bringing this link to my attention, so I could sign the locator. Take care!
    Charyl-

    ReplyDelete