Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Earth's Ascension Pt 2

Listening: William Henry discusses his latest book, "The Illuminator" on Dreamland.

Mood: Pretty perky for a Sunday morning...

I've known and felt within myself that things have changed DRAMATICALLY over the last week, both in my personal life as well as in the world around me. And certainly for many of my friends I know this is also true. A new energy, a new sense of strength and determination, new opportunities, new alliances...even turning over a new leaf, have been a major part of my reality since the 11/11/11 gateway.

I wrote in this space a couple of weeks ago that I felt as though I was "breathing in the air of a new dimension" and here in the latest message from Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn, we get wonderful confirmation that we have indeed transitioned into the fifth dimension.

I know this is my truth. Take heart if you're not quite sure about how you feel about it yet...life will undoubtedly show you what is truth for you too. One hint though: Just try living as though it were true and see what happens! You might be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment