Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Otherware Radio Goes Global

Listening: Jeff Rense on GCN Live.

Feeling: like I'm truly living in a higher dimension...if my feelings were a shape I think they would look like this:
ecstatic

"Ecstatic"

As regulars will know I'm a rather big fan of the Blogin Service and BBS radio. Now one of the biggest websites on the internet, over the last few months the site has gone from strength to strength and it's been so inspiring to see how the Blogin Service has become a real community of some of the most pioneering, leading-edge thinkers in their fields. Nowadays they receive around 1-2 million hits a day and the site has only been around for about six months!

Of course, it was Dr Bell's show that first drew me in but as soon as I discovered who else was on the grid I was overjoyed. Dr Claude Swanson, Wynn Free, Dr Loius Turi, Dr Len Horowitz, Rochelle Sparrow, Mike Quinsey, even Sue Storm the "Angel Lady" has her own show. Finally, some decent new independently-produced true edge radio for a change. Decent recording levels, fantastic presenters talking about some often very helpful, and at times very DEEP stuff, and...archives of all the shows for free (the quickest way to my heart). I was in heaven.

All the details are to come shortly as I've got to hop on my bike and teach a yoga class right now, but in my haste I just want to say that I am about to make one of the most exciting announcements I have ever had the good fortune to make.

After a few rather painful months of waiting for Kiss Fm to get back to me about when my show "Otherware" was getting included on the program guide and having no response, I have just learned that the show is getting picked up by Blogin Service (!).....and they're giving me the best time slot!!

You'll be able to tune in every Saturday night from 10 pm - midnight (usa). That's 3pm on a Friday for everyone in Melbourne, commencing on Nov 26, unless I decide I might need another week (I don't think I will tho'). I cannot even begin to tell you how right this feels, and I'm ecstatic to be in the such distinguished company!

Stay tuned to this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment