Friday, November 11, 2005

Look Like Anyone You Know?

"You can call me Tynee..."

Greetings Beloved, I Am Tynee-Ra, Emissary of Light originating from the Seventh Density, acting as Ambassador to Earth and Official Conduit on behalf of the Hathors in the Venusian Chain. I am very pleased to be able to speak with you in this way today.

Traversing vast distances in time and space, I've travelled here through the 11:11 stargate. I Am here to fulfill a sacred contract made millenia ago, to bear the Hathors' gifts of Illumined Truth to Earth in a message that will bring a final end to all war and suffering, ushering in the beginning of the
Golden Age ....

.....and all I got was this stupid bonnet!"


hathor

"He falls for it every time..."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,
    Hahahahahhahaha good job! You should turn it into some kind of continuous story and update weekly with similar pictures.

    ReplyDelete