Sunday, August 14, 2005

Receiving the Gifts of the Lion's Gate

Listening: Dr Fred Bell gettin' deep on our ass on Coast to Coast AM and Barbara Hand Clow (how fab) on D R E A M L A N D :: with Whitley Strieber. Go You Pleiadians!

Feeling it.

Such a great weekend!


arquette-dubois
Patricia Arquette and Allison DuBois - "Medium"

Friday night I was lucky enough to squeeze in to a sold-out show to see the medium Allison Dubois give a talk at Leo's in St Kilda(with her husband Joe in tow), to the monthly gathering of "Sisters In Crime", a very literary collection of about 150 women crime writers and their friends. Allison has just completed a promotional tour of Australia and even though speaking to a group of predominantly lesbian crime writers in the back room at Leo's doesn't seem to be the sort of place for a touring US top-ranking medium to be speaking, it was perfect. Allison really does work for the District Attorney's office in the US and often helps crack unsolved homicide cases wide open with startling details that she "picks up" psychically, just like we see on Medium, the TV show based on her life.

She was unreal, and that meant a lot to me. There's nothing worse than being someone's fan and them turning out to be totally lame in real life. And yes, I've been a huge fan of "Medium" ever since it started airing here. It stood out like a sore thumb alongside the drivel we usually see on the box, not only because of it's fascinating subject matter, but because of the brilliant writing on the show. Actually, I can't really fault it. The casting is excellent (I've always had a thing for Patricia Arquette and she's up for an Emmy this year for her portrayal of Allison DuBois); I love the way it's been shot - it looks fabulous; the way it treats relationships is so refreshingly intelligent and loving, and for a show about murder and communicating with dead people, it's actually pretty funny. Oh, and did I say it very cleverly helps to validate and make more credible the work of top-level mediums/psychics/remote viewers to a mainstream audience? I couldn't ask for more. Well, except that since the new Dr Who series has been on...I got more anyway. But that's coming up later.

Later that night, Wonderland was fun. The crowd turned up a bit later than normal as it was freezing outside that night (we'd had snow in the outer suburbs the day before), but it was so good to see how so many of the old faces have become regulars at our new night alongside the fresh new faces. It's definitely going to be a great summer.

I had just woken up on Saturday and was in the process of sending an email to my list regarding the significance of the next few days and the breathing techniques that have been given to us to work with at this time when I received a call from Anita who runs The Studio, where I teach yoga, saying,"Can your burn down here on your bike?". I was sitting there, bleary-eyed and in my pajamas going, "Huh?", and thinking, "What's going on?", not sure whether I should be worried or not. Then she said, "Can you be here in 15 minutes?" Intrigued I said yes, to which she responded cryptically, "It's very special".

Well that was enough for me. I tore around the house, getting ready in record time and got to the Studio with minutes to spare. I walked in and the first thing I saw when I got to the top of the stairs were lots of shoes lined up along the wall on the rack there so I knew that a gathering was taking place. I found Anita and she told me that she really wanted me to be there because some people she knew had quickly organized this event because it involved "a stargate that had just opened" and as I'd mentioned the Sirius stargate to her a few days prior she thought that might be interested. Interested!? I took a look at the flyer and this is what it said:

"Ananara invites you to attend the next session of Sound Transference in communion with the Divine Feminine Rays of Completion through the Sacred and Divine Agreement of Mary Magdalene, Isis and the Divine Mother."

I was so happy. I hadn't realized how much I had longed to do some group work with the stargate energies before they got shut down for another year and I love doing anything with sacred sounds and helping to anchor the feminine energies for the next cycle. And as I'd already been doing the Hoy Breath breathing techniques I thought how good it would be to be able to teach that to the group. Then I remembered that I didn't bring anything with me and I'd need a copy of the instructions so I could read out the decrees. I was a bit bummed out but as these things turn out, as soon as we had all gathered, Ananara announced that after our meditation we were going to do the breathing after all as someone else in our group had just received the instructions that morning and had brought them with her! I love that stuff. In the end I did teach it to the group as I was the only one there who knew how to do it. It's such an affirmation to believe that whatever you need will be there.

By the way, I hope that some of you who are reading this have found the breathing exercises to be as good as I have. I really look forward to my mornings and evenings in a really different way now! And it feels so wonderful to connect with everyone else around the world at these times. I can feel hundreds of thousands.......maybe millions of others who are all doing this work. It feels like a very sacred time.


The meditation itself was incredibly powerful. The theme was "grace" - to accept it and acknowledge that we were being gifted with it at this time. It IS an amazing time for manifesting one's dreams (have you noticed?), on a personal and a planetary level, so collectively we envisioned the frequencies for the coming "Golden Age" coming towards us as ribbons of golden light, carrying codes and frequencies that we took into our DNA so we could broadcast these frequencies back out into the world. It's difficult to describe the way it felt, but my heart centre was bursting with the influx of this Divine loving energy. It wasn't just in me though. It was quite palpable in the room. I wish I had more time to explain why what we did was so powerful but there's too much to go into.


I have always known on some level that I have incarnated to do this work and to play my small role in the transformation process. Over the years I've been blessed to have known, loved and worked with many others from the soul group that I belong to, and on Saturday I knew that I was among 'my people' once again, doing some work that we have all agreed to do over countless lifetimes.

It involved working with sound in many ways including toning with Angelic Sound Healing, connecting at the heart level with the ascended masters, the Elohim, Mother Earth, the children, the Cetaceans (I had this brilliant "Dolphin moment" when we did that - remembered that I'd had a life/lives as a dolphin, which was bloody hilarious but eerily "right"...), connecting deeply with all the indigenous peoples, the animals, plants, crystals and the hearts of every living being on the planet.

And Ananara spoke to us at times in the ancient Language of Light. It was so stirring, so beautiful to listen to. She was working at such an advanced level that I was thrilled to have been invited there, and to be a part of the first wave of Lightworkers activating the planet on that Cosmic (13th) day.

Saturday night Toby's family had a grand reunion to celebrate his great aunt's 70th birthday so I got to meet all the members of his extended family that I hadn't met yet. Thankfully he comes from a kind and loving family who also happen to be natural comedians so it was pretty entertaining all night, but even though we didn't mind staying out all night we were both desperate to come home and watch the last episode of the new series of Dr Who.

We knew that it was going to be good but WOW!!!! It was everything and more that I could've wished for. Everything. I can't believe how emotionally involved I get in that show. I ache for it.

To top it all off, I find out that this week's guest on Dreamland is Barbara Hand Clow, author of numerous books including, The Pleiadian Agenda and Alchemy of the Nine Dimensions, and on Coast to Coast, my favourite Pleiadian/Andromedan contactee Dr Fred Bell was making an appearance, talking about none other than time travel, ETs, Pyradyne's Receptor and Projector,
and his wearable pyramids among other things. How utterly perfect.

Since getting my own Nuclear Receptor, you may have noticed that things have been happening for me in a very positive way. I know that my little bit of "alien fashion" has been part of helping me make that shift, and now watch out, I want to own the entire Pyradyne catalogue of products.

I've just been sent an 18-CD set (count 'em!) of Dr Bell's book The Promise in audio format, and Dr Bell is doing most of the talking! One of the CDs is called "An Overview of Hyperspace Travel", another is called "Scanning Atomic and Subatomic Structures/ Projecting Right Desire Onto the Astral Plane". I'm totally loving it of course, but even as we speak, those beautiful people over at Pyradyne have put something else in the mail for me - Pyradyne's best wearble pyramid, the Powerdome.

Soon the chick wearing the pyramid on her head will be of me, heh. Check it out. I cannot wait to wear it down the street!

powerdome The Powerdome from Pyradyne


"Our most crowning achievement here at Pyradyne is the amazing titanium Powerdome. The Powerdome is orgone plated, like the Pyradome, Firedome and Raydome. And yet it's frame is not made from steel but a very high-grade pure form of titanium. Titanium is much lighter than steel. We found that the titanium pyramid has a strong detoxifying effect on the body. The titanium frame also creates a much stronger output of negative ions. It is the most expensive of all the headgear pyramids, but it is also the most superb pyramid headgear. Once you try on a Powerdome, you will never be without ever again because the effects are virtually that noticeable. If you commit to using the titanium headgear then it's well worth the investment.
The Powerdome is a 9" pure titanium headgear pyramid that is 24 Karat orgone gold & silver plated."
  • Promotes profound detoxification of the body
  • Strong out put of negative ions
  • Increases concentration and attention span
  • Increase vitality
  • Very stimulating and energizing

    Powerdome Silver is recommended for concentrated mental work such as reading, writing, giving speeches, teaching and driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment