Tuesday, April 04, 2006

If Only I Were Gay Coming Out Might Be Easier

Listening: Barbara Hand Clow discussing Alchemy of the Nine Dimensions on Dreamland 2004, from the Dreamland archives.

Feeling: looking forward to the moment I slide between the sheets, feel the softness of the pillows beneath my head, thank God for the day and drift peacefully off to sleep

It's late. I've got a huge week ahead of me but I must write about a few things before the week slips away and I berate myself yet again for not making the time to do a little journaling. It's been too long.

The last few weeks have been full of eventful experiences, loads of synchronicities, life-affirming support of me from many unexpected corners, insights, some challenges, lots of learning and even a major revelation or two.

So that's where I'll start as it's nearly 3 am and I have to sleep sometime soon. I'm going to commit to writing something every day this week so if I don't finish tonight it won't be long for an update.

Regular readers will know that in 2002 I went on a road trip, solo, to check out the total solar eclipse from the South Australian desert. My whole 4-day journey unfolded through the most incredible series of synchronicities that at one point ended up with me having a spontaneous cellular memory awakening, when I saw the Pleiades for the first time up close through a telescope. Every cell in my body was screaming to my extremely startled brain cells that I was, in fact, Pleiadian.

It was a few months after that, when I'd returned home, that I first started to find out who the Pleiadians were, and discovered that Earth and the Pleiades have long held a very special relationship with each other. In one of the most recent (and mindblowingly cool) archaeological discoveries, the Nebra sky disc, which shows how an unknown ancient people that lived 5,200 years ago used this disc to calculate eclipses and equinoxes, and right there in the top right the only constellation worth noting - the Pleiades. Unreal.

nebra sky disc

Anyway, since then all kinds of things have happened in my life to offer confirmation that what I experienced in the desert that night had some basis in truth. I've had dreams where I know I am there, on my home planet, doing things, meeting friends, observing my surroundings and knowing I am home; I feel the P's around me all the time; many people have come onto my path to give me messages from them, not even realising that they were doing that, and yet others who've done so knowing full well that they were; I've had more cellular memories come to the surface that have helped fit more pieces in to the puzzle; I've read nearly all the books and cried from the depths of my being at the wisdom and the love these beings relay.

But no matter how deeply I was moved by that experience or how fantastic the journey has been for me since then because of it, there's always been a part of me that hasn't let myself believe it completely. It's the rational, linear part of me that wants to say it's all fantasy and nonsense, an attitude more than likely inherited from my Dad, who was always so skeptical of anything metaphysical. Still what I felt and still do is so real, I've let myself trust that primarily.

Last week my friend Claudia told me that she had recently met up with an old friend of hers who was a highly skilled vibrational healer that worked with people's blocks in the different dimensions and in one of her sentences were the words "Pleiadian healing".

I think she knew that that would prick up my ears as we're studying Alchemy of the Nine Dimensions by Barbara Hand Clow with a book club we've started with some friends, plus she had done some similar work on me when we first met, and Claudia told me that I took her out to planets way beyond our solar system, further out than she'd ever been before. Then she said nervously, "Does that resonate with you at all?" and I just chuckled, and told her my story.

Since then we've become firm friends and she gifted me a session with her friend saying, "I think you need this right now." It's true, I've been feeling a bit stuck in some areas of my life lately and wondering what to do about it so I welcomed the chance to get to work with this lady. We had our session at 11am on Mar 27.

Claudia had mentioned that her friend worked with a very high level of integrity and as soon as I spoke to her I could see she was right on. At first she was a bit reticent to discuss her relationship with the Pleiadians and how they work together but when I explained to her that I was ok with that she relaxed and opened up a bit, telling me that she worked with a Pleiadian Emissaries of Light but mentioned that she also worked with other higher-dimensional beings too.

This was great for me. I'd only met a few other people before who told me that they worked with the P's personally but none of them had offered any direct confirmation for me about my realization of my galactic origins. And only one of them was a healer and we didn't discuss the P's at all, although she did mention to me that I was from the future, which fits in with much that is written about the P's, as they are supposed to exist in an alternate space/time dimension in what is our future.

So we began our session. I was able to record it which was great as we were working over the phone and I've just noticed the funniest thing. The revelation (well it's more like confirmation but whatever) I mentioned earlier begins on the sound file at 11:11 minutes in! Geez Louise. Slap me with a wet plimsole and call the interplanetary rescue squad.

Ok so basically she began by tuning in so the line went quiet for awhile then at 11:11 the voice on the other end of the phone says, "Oh that's so beautiful, yes they just showed me that what you just said is very real. I didn't ask them to show me but they showed me that connection you have with them." "Oh really?" "Yes..so beautiful..just as I was tuning in I was asking them and all the other energies that I ask to work with...um, they just started drawing your energy out of the phone and said "Do you know this is our sister?" and held you to their heart." You can hear me quietly saying "Oh my god..." with a nervous excitement in my voice
(cos I wasn't expecting that either).

She went on, "And I've got to say it's actually very moving..so just to validate your experience, not that you needed validating but you know....so I'll just see what we need to work with first..." And that was just the beginning.

The reading/healing itself was to do with one's sacred contracts and it was wonderful to work at this level with someone so able to read one's energy like she could. She was always totally on target with what she was picking up and she really helped me get to the bottom of some of the patterns and cellular memories that I wanted to clear, some I didn't even know that needed to be cleared! I loved the way she worked as she would get me to vizualize the contract I'd made with a certain person at the soul level before incarnation and she would channel the wording for the contract and the wrong belief attached to the contract. Then I would see it stamped cancelled and null and void with a big red stamp, Archangel Michael would gave me a sword to cut it up with and then I'd throw the pieces on a rainbow flame. Then we'd heal the timeline, add in a new affirmation to reverse the old belief and move onto the next one. In just over an hour I think we worked with about 6 or 7 contracts so it was pretty intense but a good workout nonetheless.

I could feel all kinds of sensations in my body and hands while the session was taking place so I was very aware that things were being worked on at the physiological level as well as the energetic. It's always so much better when you can really feel the work happening I say.

A couple of times during the session the P's broke in with something that they needed to communicate to me and that was fantastic. Three main points came through and they were that 1). I will be able to open up to communicate with them more easily than I can now in time, 2. I am here to embody my multidimensional self (how I laughed, considering my definition of otherware, which the healer knew nothing about of course), and that was why my desire to connect with them is so strong. It's part of my mission. and, 3. That it would be wonderful if I were to study this Pleiadian healing work to the highest level. Oh that's not up my alley at all!
I'll be starting later this year, can't wait.

So there you go, by the end of that session all I could do was lie down for awhile and integrate the information and changes. The most immediate effect it had on me was that I was overcome by the most divine sense of peace. I didn't realise until that day that it had been taking quite a lot out of me to hold on to the resistance I had with accepting that I have ties to distant stars, despite all the little signs and validations along the way...and now I could just let the last of that stuff go and surrender to trusting all that life shows me and teaches me. All the knowledge IS inside but I have to admit, sometimes a little bit of validation from a trusted source goes a long, long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment