Thursday, April 06, 2006

Crystalline 6th Dimensional Portals

I am not sure why I am complelled to write this right now, seeing that it's late again and I really should be sleeping. I have 3 big interviews to do tomorrow and I should be focussing on writing questions!

It's been hard to focus on the preparation for my show this week as I've had such a full schedule. Book club on Monday night, the last 2 nights I've been to the activations and tomorrow night I'm teaching yoga and I'm meant to be at the opening of Josua Andreas' first shop for his amazing fashion....the days have been just as full. So, I'm going to have to wing it a bit during the interviews, but I think I'll be fine.

Anyway, tonight's final activation has left me feeling a bit exhausted. It was hard to keep my eyes open at times, which was unexpected, but it was a symptom others experienced, while others found the same sequences totally invigorating.

We were given a bonus activation too, called Purification, a holgram that Janosh saw five weeks ago, so it's very new material. It was by far the most intense but profoundly deep activation of all. We started with activations that grounded us and got our chakras harmonized, then we progressed through healing through creating balance and empowerment so it was a really complete journey.

I'll describe the activations more fully in a day or two. Can't wait to see how these tune-ups affect my life over the next few weeks. I am convinced there's going to be more to this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment