Monday, April 10, 2006

Fred Burks and Ananara Zolta on Otherware

Listening: Intuitive Sean David Morton doing his usual predictions on Coast to Coast via streamlink.

Mood: Dreamy

I was really happy with this week's show. Not one but three guests and everyone's contributions were awesome. Ananara Zolta and Carolyn Bentley are Angelic Light and Sound Healers from Sydney. Ananara is best known for her voice. She works with the Ascended Masters, the Elohim and Angelic realms and sings in the Language of Light.

She produces amazing, almost holographic tones when she sings and healings often occur in groups or individuals present. Ananara currently tours with collaborator Carolyn Bentley, facilitating playshops that help one awaken the goddess energies within and she has also released a cd, entitled 'The Land of One".

Fred Burks has been on the show before, but this time we were able to lead everyone on a guided journey into relaxation that was really beautiful.
We did the web of love of course, seeing that that is the way we begin all the relaxation sessions each week, but seeing that it was Fred's exercise that he has given us on the weboflove.org website it was extra special. I am so inspired by that man. It felt so nice to have a partner to guide the relaxation with that is so eloquent and easy to listen to as Fred.

When the show is being broadcast I always do the relaxation along with the other listeners and it is just amazing how connected I feel to everyone, including the listeners I don't even know. I feel them out there, or should I say, in here (pointing to my heart). It's such an amazing gift for me and I hope others feel it's a gift to them too.

I did get some a couple of nice emails this afternoon after the show, so I know of at least two people who were touched by it:

It was an absolute pleasure being engulfed with web of love. My heart is resonating and I thank you for bringing such wonderful guests and soothing meditation….

Love, Boyan


and

What a great program, your always on the cutting edge of that extra sensory world:)
I haven’t seen any angels though...or maybe I have but just didn’t realise:)

That was also a fantastic relaxtion piece at the end with the web of love.
Is there anywhere on an archives section that I can download that, it would be great for Em at night.

J


How gorgeous! And they're local Melbourne listeners too, which I love.

One day I might complile all the feedback mail here sometime, for posterity. I used to keep scrapbooks. Now I blog.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 am

    Hi -

    I'm trying to contact Ananara from the US. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email her on ananarazolta@hotmail.com.

    Good luck!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete