Monday, April 24, 2006

Going Deeper

Listening: Janet Elizabeth Colli, a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, psychotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor who has worked with close encounter abductees on Journeys With Rebecca (archive from Oct 6, 2005)

Feeling: a few twinges of post-traumatic BBS K-hole stress, still

I've been medicating myself with episodes of Voyager this evening, "End Game", to be precise. Immersing myself in the dramas of the Star Trek crew always helps to lift me out of the doldrums, and although my eyes are still swollen from crying this afternoon my spirit feels a whole lot better. God bless you Gene Roddenberry.

There's an interview archived at WORLDPUJA.org that I highly recommend having a listen to. I've switched a few people onto it and they've all loved it, so I thought I should post the link here.
Don't waste another minute, check it out now. I can guarantee you will have been changed by the time you've heard it all, and it's only an hour long....

Click on the archives page and look for this show. Registration is required to listen but it is free.

04/06/06 - Jean-Claude Koven, author of Going Deeper, one of the most important and profound books of 2005. Author and Mystic Jean Houston, Ph.D says, "Mythical and masterful, this is a work to be read and reread." Jean-Claude Koven brought forth his internationally acclaimed book Going Deeper in the aftermath of 911. His abiding love of the mystery of Creation sent him around the world on a relentless quest to learn from a host of extraordinary Masters both on and beyond this plane. What he brought forth turned into a witty, profound, magical, unorthodox, parablesque work of art. During this live interview Jean-Claude, promises a no stone unturned interview and undoubtedly will answer the most pressing question of our time. What is my purpose here on Planet Earth? His commitment is to pay tribute and bring further awareness to the "70 million wanderers" who have lovingly accepted earthly incarnation to assist with the difficult shift into the next paradigm.

No comments:

Post a Comment