Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Introducing... Miss Eartha Kitt(en)

Eartha

Meet Eartha.
Black, beautiful, amazing vocal chords...

Grace Jones, another beautiful black woman, probably describes her best:

"feeling like a woman, looking like a man"...
- Pull Up to the Bumper

Eartha's
Dizzy's sister. I mean, we call her a girl , but she's actually a boy. Long story.

The other day I found her sleeping here - in my chest of drawers - and when she wasn't looking I took this. I just love the paw-under-the-chin move.

Getting into this position in the first place was no mean feat, and it was a first, so I didn't have the heart to move her. She got there by successfully navigating the normal obstacles like a chair and a desk, then she had to wait for a moment when I left the right drawer open, and finally, I had to leave the room so she could do her stealth kitty moves to ascend to her perch. From the expression on her face she seems happy about the fruits of her labour.

1 comment:

  1. Hey David,

    Yes she's the izness of the bizness...and though she's trapped in the wrong body, she's very loving nonetheless.

    Yes I know cats can be evil buggers - I don't get along very well with those types. Dizzy and Earthy are both sluts for cuddles and incredibly smart and charming, but then again, I am their Mum.

    ReplyDelete