Sunday, May 15, 2005

Walking My Talk ...Eventually

Listening: Dolphinville Radio live via Photon.net

Feeling: Fabulous

I am so bloody good. I've been dilligently doing my Codes and I've been having all kinds of revelations and physical sensations the last couple of days - it's completely fabulous.

As I said in my last post I want to record some of my experiences with them here, so you can join me right from the start of what I know is going to be an incredible journey. I am so excited about what will unfold along the way. Come on world. I am so ready.

I also wanted to mention something about the link to the Healing Codes website from this page. When I decided to write about my experiences with the Healing Codes on my blog , I discovered that all I had to do to be an affiliate was to was put a special link up on my page, and I would earn a commission. As it wasn't going to cost me anything I thought, why not? I really believe in this company and their product so I have no problem using my blog to promote them (I've had a "normal" link up on my page since January, so it's not like I am doing this to make money - but I'm not going to knock it back either). I sincerely want to share something that has changed my life, and that's why I'm even mentioning this. I don't want what I have to say to come across like I'm trying to sell it, because I'm not, but if you choose to click on this link it may also help me pay my bills, 'k? You could always click on this one though if you're still interested in the information but you're not feeling very giving. I don't mind, just get the info. http://www.thehealingcodes.com/

I'd also like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has emailed me or checked out the Healing Codes website in the last few days. I am really looking forward to hearing about your experiences with them too, or any other healing technique that you have found that is working for you.

So far, the best part of working with the Codes again has been discovering how some of the knowledge I've picked up has actually enhanced the effectiveness of the treatments. Even if you never get to work with them yourself, the information I am about to share can be used by anyone, in any number of ways to create a more uplifting, positive life. I've talked about these things before in previous posts, but using these techniques in addition to the normal protocols for the Healing Codes has been really worthwhile and I've been able to see just what a big difference they can make.

As I listen to many different types of healing practitioners, medical experts, scientists and great thinkers in general on the radio I will often pick up useful bits of information, tips etc, and yesterday I happened to hear a great interview with a woman on Dolphinville Radio who mentioned how her father had recently gotten so very ill that he was hospitalized and one day his doctors informed her that he wouldn't make it through the night. She decided to do some Reiki on him to help him rest more peacefully and she described how she put her hands on his feet and rememebered a visualization that a friend of hers had told her, and began to imagine all the cells in her father's body waking up (he'd been unconscious for 48 hours), picking up musical instruments(!), and playing. She said,"I imagined them playing the song of Life", and she continued to visualize all the different parts of his body waking up from the cells in his feet, up his legs, into his torso and she said that by the time she reached his lungs, he started coughing. She knew then that it was working, but she wasn't doing it to revive him particularly, it was just so he could rest more easily until he passed.

Still she said that while she was doing the Reiki, images of her father returning to Hawaii with her, seeing her home and her friends again came into her mind's eye, which she thought was curious. After awhile she went out with her mother for around 10 minutes to get some coffee and said that when they returned, her father's room was full of nurses and doctors and when they saw her they all looked at her slightly strangely. She said that it wasn't a bad look though and when they stepped back into his room she saw him sitting upright in bed, flirting with the nurses and demanding a cup of coffee as if nothing had happened. Most people would consider that a miracle, but it's amazing what can be achieved with the right intent, an open mind and a good skill.

Anyway, while I was listening I thought it was a beautiful story but like a lot of things I hear on the air, it's great information but I wonder sometimes - when would I ever use that in my own life? Tonight it came back to me though when I started doing my treatment so I used it. WOW. I felt each part of my body start tingling in this really nice way...think champagne bubbles...and while I was holding the image I tried to imagine what the song would sound like. At first it was kind of low and a bit unsure, but soon enough I could hear some beautiful melodies and I realised that no matter how silly something sounds (like imagining all the cells of your body playing a tune), you shouldn't knock it til you've tried it.

One of the other things I'd forgotten that happens when you start doing the Healing Codes is that all kinds of memories surface that you thought were gone, or inconsequential. I expect it's because cellular memories are being accessed and healed during the treatments, but sometimes the most unexpected things will surface! Today I have been working on one of the "core healing categories" which is "goodness". This is another virtue to be instilled (it's like planting a good seed in your heart), and I have been really loving it. Some of the memories that popped back into my mind as I was working were amazing. I was able to look at them in a new light, and I was able to connect the memories to the physical and emotional issues I'm addressing. I just finished an exercise a few minutes ago and my throat centre is still warm and buzzing a little and this time I could feel the ends of my fingers pulsating as I held the hand positions. SO cool. I've been working up to doing the maximum amount of exercises per day that they recommend, so each day I've tried to do at least one more exercise and what I've noticed is that I'm feeling better and better. Certainly much more vitality and inner peace.

On top of that, after I repeated the truth focus statement I'm working with today to myself a few times I let my left brain take a break and I moved into just feeling the frequencies of goodness (or what I perceived them to be), and let them fill my entire being. In the Isaiah Effect by Gregg Braden, he describes an ancient "lost mode of prayer" that is very different to the way most of us pray. Instead of praying for rain, for example, an Indian shaman will "pray rain". That is, rather than supplicate God for rain to come, he imagines how it feels to have rain pouring down over his body, he smells the moisture in the air, he feels the mud in between his toes - as if it were happenng right now. Most importantly, he feels the feelings of gratitude, relief, joy...all the emotions that he would feel - as if it were happening right now. It's such a powerful thing to do. Feelings are the language of the soul after all. Remember what Einstein said:
E=MC2.

That's another way of saying MIND/CONSCIOUSNESS = MATTER. Geddit???

Try it sometime you want to create something. I will never forget the time my computer blew up and I thought I'd lost everything. After several attempts to get it turn on, I stopped what I was doing, stopped freaking out about what I could have lost, and I sat for a couple of minutes imaging how brilliant I would feel when I switched it on the next time and it worked. I imagined seeing my desktop load, and all my programs being intact. At first it wasn't that easy but soon I let myself genuinely feel it, and when I turned it on and it worked - well I been a believer ever since.
More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment