Monday, May 30, 2005

Heal Yourself, Heal the World

Listening: Dr Bruce Lipton on the Contact Talk Radio archives

Feeling: Joyous and healthy.


Tanit by Christina Bryer

Tanit by Christina Bryer

I've been wanting to write this post ever since last Monday night when I described the amazing day I'd had. It turned out to be even more amazing than I could have imagined at the time. But I had to wait, allow some time for processing and then have enough time to actually write something that did justice to the events I'm about to describe. And so much has happened since then I don't really know how I'm going to condense it all, but this week I've seen just how powerful the work I'm doing with the Healing Codes can be, coupled with a deepening connection to my intuition. It's been confirmed to me again and again and again.

And I can now report that I also took place in a miracle.

I'm writing this post because of a particular miracle, but I know that I haven't seen just one this week, it's been more like three big ones and several smaller ones. I wasn't kidding when I said that the
5:5 gate was open. I won't have time for it all here, so I'll start with the big one, and we'll get to the others over the next few days. I aoplogize in advance, this is not the shortest post I've ever written, but I think it's one of the most important, so I hope you stay with me for the duration.

I've felt and witnessed how the in-pouring of these new energies are able to assist us right now so I've been working daily to anchor them in my body and my life, with a great deal of success. The only negative side-effects I've really noticed are feeling tired all the time and crying a lot more easily, but that's been easy enough to handle. The crying bit has been quite amusing really, so that helps. I've been speaking to others about it as well, and I hear the same thing coming from them, in varying ways. Regardless of the potential for more-than-usual wobbliness, it's so exciting to see that this is really happening!

To start at the beginning, by last week I got a real glimpse at how invaluable the
Healing Codes have become for me. As I heal my body and my heart with the treatments I see how every area of my life is improving as a direct result. I know that this technique isn't going to be for everyone, but I'm so glad I've finally found something that's worked for me.

The famous statement uttered by the Oracle at Delphi, "as above, so below" was something I learned when I was probably about 14 or 15, but I only realized a few weeks ago that if I wanted to see real healing in the world around me then I had to begin with myself, and to not be lazy about it this time. I really "got" that "as above, so below" works in reverse too. So seeing the events that have taken place since making that decision unfold the way they have has been a joy, as it seems that not only do I feel great strides are being made internally, my life is outwardly mirroring these advances back to me in unexpected yet wonderful and sometimes miraculous ways.

I've been feeling for the last few months a kind of pressure on me to get this done now, or some kind of window might be missed, so it's been much easier to keep my focus than in tha past. And of course as I see the outer conditions improving it helps even more. I'm being drawn to people or places that will present me the opportunity to test out something I've learned, or confirm to me that I'm on the right path. That's what this post is all about.

On Monday I went to visit Mum at her place. I wanted to see how she was going with her HC's treatments as well as spend some more time with her. It's part of the effort to get our relationship onto solid footing again after years of not seeing much of each other except on Holidays or talking more than superficially.

On the phone earlier that day, she'd said a few friends were coming over, including Father Casey, a Filipino Catholic priest who's been working in Australia for the last two years, and who's also become like a second son to my Mum and her other Filipino friends. I'd never met him before however, so I could detect a level of excitement in her voice when she said she'd be able to introduce us.

When I walked into her house a few hours later I chuckled. It was around 3pm and her friends were there, so the first thing I saw were some heavily-laden plates covered in Filipino food spread out on the kitchen bench, while she and three of her lady friends sat around the dining room table as two of their husbands and Father Casey were in the adjacent living room singing religious songs in Tagalog at the top of their voices on the indoor Karaoke system. The Father was a youthful 30-something with a kind and friendly face and it was obvious that every body there loved and respected him.


My attitude to the Church elite is vastly different to the one I have about the people at the bottom of that pyramid who are generally good-hearted, genuine individuals trying to do their best because they have a deep love of God and compassion for their fellow humans. I could see he was one of those.

It was funny seeing all the women so quiet for once, and it was really funny seeing all the men singing with such abandon while following the words on the screen. I have to admit, it was a bit disarming and kinda cute. I found out later one of them used to work as a cabaret singer in Hong Kong in the 80's so I guess that explains it. It may not be the way I want to live, but I do like the fact that I can walk into my Mum's and see her Priest and a couple of old guys belting out a few numbers in the middle of a Monday afternoon. It's so bloody wholesome.

While I was there I didn't really get to have any one-on-one time with Mum so when she mentioned that a close family friend was in the hospital and would I like to go I said sure, thinking it would be a good way to have some more time with her. We all agreed to meet there later. When we got there Mum and I arrived last and walked in to a room full of people. Father Casey was already there too, putting on a garment to say Mass and give our friend Rudy the Sacrament. So that's why he was at Mum's earlier. They'd asked him to lead some prayers for Rudy in the hospital. It looked serious, and now that I was there I was very glad that I'd agreed to go.

Rudy was always the life of the party. A slightly eccentric, quick-witted, flamboyant dresser, he was normally gregarious, funny and outspoken, but he looked small and frail propped up on pillows in his bed that day. He was smiling though and seemed peaceful to have all his friends around. My heart overflowed with emotion as I saw and felt all the love that was in the room. It was such a beautiful thing to witness. We were all there to pray for him.


He'd been rushed to hospital the day before as he'd nearly died, and had had emergency surgery on his abdomen. They found a huge tumour and believed it to be cancerous, so when we got there we were literally praying for his life, and I quickly learned that most of the people present believed it was that serious that he could die at any time.

I couldn't help but recognize that I'd been drawn there that day to have an experience that would expand my reality. I'd never been in that situation in hospital before, and it was as confronting as much as it was enlightening.

On the way there I'd mentioned to Mum that if Rudy wanted to, we could do a Healing Codes treatment (I happened to have the manual with me in case Mum had had any questions), but when I saw Father Casey getting his robes on I dismissed the idea entirely. Filipinos are very devout Catholics and I didn't want to interfere with some "out there" (for them) quantum energy healing technique, and I just didn't think they'd be interested anyway. Still, even though I didn't exactly know why, it felt like being there was significant.

Father Casey had brought a portable stereo with him and started by playing a hymn with a line about "walking in the valley of death" (which I thought was a bit harsh), but everyone else seemed ok with that, then he read the gospel for that day, which was actually quite nice. Then we prayed together for Rudy and I thought about what an incredible gift this was for me, to have been welcomed into this group to be able to witness the power of prayer in action.

Seeing all the studies regarding prayer, and knowing about the positive results they've yielded is one thing, but when you see it first-hand, and it involves the life or death of someone close to you, it's another thing entirely. It's a total priveledge to be part of. I looked around the room. Everyone's eyes were closed and I could see an immovable faith etched into their gentle expressions, and an earnestness that I found captivating. I felt proud to be part-Filipino and have such loving, caring, beautiful people as part of my heritage and bloodline. It made me want to nurture that part of me, to bring it out into the world even more. My long-departed Dad is Scottish, and although I love the Scots fiercely, the main thing I learned from that side of my family as I grew up was a great sense of humour and how to make porridge and a killer stew. But then again, it's the fact I have the best of both these worlds in me that makes me so utterly fabulous.

After the prayers, we were all sitting around chatting quietly when, to my surprise, Mum said to Rudy that I had a self-healing technique that I wanted to show him, if he would like. To my further amazement he was very open to the idea so I quickly gathered myself and went to his bedside. Now, this was probably a bit of a surprise to the other people there as well, as the few that knew me think of me a DJ, as that's been my main source of income for twenty years, and the other people there only knew me as "Lily's daughter" and hadn't met me before. And there I was, all Florence Nightingale and acting like I did this every day, asking Rudy questions about how he was feeling, where it hurt, whether he felt frustrated or upset at all etc etc.

We went through some other stuff so I could work out the correct protocols and then we were ready. While this had been going on, everyone had been watching us quite intently, and I could feel their curiosity rising as we progressed, as if I were a barometer monitoring the temperature getting higher in the room. As I'd worked in groups before with the Healing Codes and found how much more effective that was, I knew by then that they'd all go for it if I suggested we do the treatment together.

Everyone seemed quietly excited to be doing something new and different (one should never assume anything eh?), including Father Casey, which was great, so I guided everybody through the steps and while everyone's eyes were closed I took another look around the room and gave thanks for what was taking place. I felt the power of our combined energies fill the space once again and could see that everybody there could feel it working too, including Rudy. I counted how many of us were in the room. Thirteen!

It was so satisfying on so many levels. I realized that both Father Casey and I had been drawn there that day, directly and indirectly, by Rudy's prayer for healing. And in a way, Father Casey represented the best from the past Piscean Age and what organized religion had symbolized. That of devotion, faith, and trust in God's plan.

I, on the other hand, felt like I represented the incoming Aquarian Age, with the awakening of the Christed energies within each one of us, a new attitude of self-discipleship, and yes, even a touch of quantum Star-Trek type healing. It was such a cool thing to be part of. And it was happening on the full moon 5:5 stargate! Maybe that will help provide more of an insight into the un-ending stream of thoughts that were jostling for attention as they swirled around my brain at that moment. But more importantly than that was what I was feeling. You can only imagine....

After everyone had had a moment after the treatment I could see a softness had descended onto their faces that confirmed for me that a transformation had taken place within all of us. Everyone was smiling, even if they were slightly mystified by what had just happened. Later, a couple of the older ladies accosted me as we left, demanding that I leave the instructions with Mum. Funny. (I didn't leave them though. They'll have to wait until I'm a certified practitioner.)

Rudy, meanwhile, had perked up instantly. His doctors had told him which signs to look for so he knew that his organs were waking up again after his operation, and he said he could feel the life returning to that area. I knew beyond any doubt that a tremendous healing had occurred. It was pretty hard not to cry (bloody full moon).

When we left the hospital, Mum and I finally had our chance to talk. It was so nice. First we spent some time at one of my Aunts for tea, then later we sat in her car for ten minutes as I waited for my train. After some general conversation about our day, she turned to me and said that she'd noticed a good change in me. She said I seemed happier, more peaceful and focussed, and that the kind, loving girl she used to know seemed to be back again. I had never stopped being that, but she had stopped seeing it coming from me, and until that moment I hadn't realized how much, because of all the stuff I used to let stand in the way. She was seeing me again, as I really am, and that for me, was the second miracle I witnessed that day. Then she told me she loved me "her daughter", and how proud I'd made her then gave me the kind of hug I been longing to receive from her for years. It always helps to impress the Priest if your Mum's Catholic, I'm telling you! When she held me I felt the deep love between us that had been absent, as well as her respect and her admiration. I haven't felt peace like that for a long time. I couldn't have asked for more.

Over the next few days I thought about the results of Rudy's biopsy. He had set a very clear intent in the hospital. He wanted to live. I think that the people who do come back after a near death experience like Rudy did is because they can see the value in the experience of having become ill. They see why things have happened and what needs to change.

In Rudy's case, after the gospel was read, Father Casey asked Rudy if he felt it was relevant to him. The gospel that day was the story of how it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than it is for a rich man to enter heaven. Rudy replied that when he was dying, he didn't think about his house, or any of his material possesions at all, he just thought about living, and the people he loved. If you knew Rudy, you'd know this was a big lesson for him, as he's a consummate collector of "stuff" to the extent that navigating a clear path through it all in his house (beautiful as it is), can be hairy. There's so much of it.

So, it was clear to him that nearly dying had brought home the fact that he needed to correct a huge imbalance in his life where money, possessions and image were concerned. If anything, the
Healing Codes treatment reinforced that and also helped create a stronger physical profile in the short-term for more rapid healing to occur. It wasn't the cancer that needed to be cured, it was his belief that he needed all that stuff to be ok. It's amazing what happens when you approach healing at this level. Miracles can and do occur. Rudy was out two days later, and three days later we found out his tests came back negative.

I thought about the quantum field when I heard the news. I thought about all those infinite possibilities that exist out there, in parallel realities where all possible outcomes reside. Until we observe them that is. And as they resonate with our individual frequencies, we find the outcome we resonate with the most and make it concrete.

Have a blessed day.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:27 am

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
    What an amazing soul you are liz!!! Such love and light you bring to all and Im so proud of you bringing this energy and new found energy into other lives....
    I love you girl!!! MWAAAAA XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 am

    Hi Liz
    Thank you for sharinng your experiences you have shown what love and faith is capable of and how powerful we are as spirit. And when you gave to another soul with love you also received what you longed for off your mother, when we do not expect anything back we automatically receive the
    un-expected back i.e.wonderful miricles from God.
    I prayer for love health peace and abundance always for you and your family and friends Always.

    God Bless
    from
    Eleanor in England

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:00 pm

    dahling liz!!!oh my ! i had no idea.....you are such a good girl!!! beautiful worx!!! i am so proud to know you ,even more now!!! you go girl!!!i am soooooooooooooooo impressed!peace,love ,truth and happiness ,love miss baby lemonade lamarr!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "WOW" back from me too.

    Romy, thanks honey. I love you too girl, and even though you're in NY having the time of your life, I can't help but misssss you!

    Dear Eleanor, I'm truly moved by your insight and encouragement. Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and especially for that beautiful blessing! I wish the same for you.

    And lastly,

    Miss Baby Lemondade is in the A-R-E-A!!! OMG, how unreal of you to venture into my sector of cyberspace, oh shimmering lotus blossom of the galactic dawn! And what special things you've written!! Thank you for being such an amazing, inspiring person yourself, as well as for giving me the thrill of surprising you with my activities beyond the disco. Yes there is a whole world out there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:12 am

    Yes, spirit is miraculous!

    I work with a Huna practitioner channeling in information to help him channel in information to heal cancer. He has had tumors disappear with working with energies. So yes, it is about balance of the lower, middle, higher self.

    Blessings, Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:14 am

    Miracles happen everyday...

    My boyfriend was diagnosed with cancer last year and had very little will to live, doctors said that there was no hope, for them maybe, but not in the spirit realm in which I hang around in.

    He is now cured, he is free of cancer and everyday I thank God for letting him live so that I can love him forever.

    Respectfully,

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rochelle and Maria Theresa,

    This is what I'd hoped would happen when I wrote that post. I hoped that others would read it and come forward with their own personal miracles, especially with cancer. More people need to made aware that cancer doesn't have to be a death sentence anymore. There are many alternatives out there, and I'm grateful to you both for answering the call and sharing your stories. I know that they will inspire many people over the coming months and years. Blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:42 pm

    Juicing vegetables can cure a person of cancer. In Cabbage alone there are hundreds of compounds as yet unidentified. Amino-Acids, Mono-Nucleic Acids and Enzymes. When drinking vegetable juice the goodness actually travels through your body at light-speed. Must be drank immediately after juicing. Can't be saved. Needs to be drunk whilst all those compounds I've mentioned are ACTIVE.

    For example: Anyone can try this. Anyone out there that gets Heartburn frequently can get rid of it almost instantly. One glass of Cabbage juice and your Heartburn will go away for as long as a few days. Continued drinking of freshly juiced Cabbage juice will keep the Heartburn away forever.

    You can believe this or not............. I myself have been cured of Hep-C from juicing Cabbage and Beets. Along with every other kind of veggie juice too.

    Our computer guy's Father cured himself of cancer with Cabbage juice.

    I believe in GOD, Jesus, Angels and Spirit Guides too.

    ZO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zo, you are so right about juicing and its health bebefits. especially for cancer. Here's a link to a 3-part article fromNexus magazine on live enzyme therapy, which is finally getting some decent recognition.

    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:03 am

    Your story of your hospital visit reminded me when I too was in the hospital. I had surgery to remove 4 tumors and also went thru 6 months of intense chemo. Those 6 months took me very close to my inner self, my spirit guide and the Great Divine.

    I was given a 50/50 chance of living by my doctor, he said I was in stage 4, I had nodules in my lungs and the cancer was also in my blood. I meditated alot, fighting the cancer. My nurse came in and was going to take my blood pressure and I told her it would be high, she chuckled and said that I was aneamic and it was doubtful that it was, then after taking my pressure she said it was high and asked if I wanted her to call the doctor and I said no, I'm O.K., I was just doing some intense meditation. She also came in once and said she was going to give me a shot of adivan, and it would knock me out, but 30 minutes later she came in to check on me and I was still awake. I also had 2 cousins and an Aunt come in and do healing prayers for me.

    This was 18 years ago and I am free of the cancer. My nurse asked me what all I did during my treatments to help with the healing and she now tells her patients about me and my positive, determined attitude during my life's crisis.

    A few years after my treatment I bought a book " Earthway" by Mary Summer Rain and knew I had to buy another and give it to Sharon, my nurse. This book touched base with what I was doing to heal myself plus a whole lot more. It also brought me very close to Mary Summer Rain and her wisdom.

    ReplyDelete