Tuesday, April 12, 2005

RV, AT and da OBE

remoteviewing


Listening: Coast to Coast live -

"Sci-fi legend Ray Bradbury and author Marc Zicree will talk about their lives, writings, and the future. Author Gary Renard shares secrets of the universe and controversial information as revealed to him by spirit guides who appeared in the flesh."

Mood: Chirpy

I just posted the photos of the entity head to Coast to Coast's webmaster. I figured that if no-one here can help me identify what it is, maybe he can. He sees this sort of stuff every day. Take a look at their listener photo submissions, they're cool.

I graduated from the Spiritual Cinema masterclass last week and I'm thrilled at how amazing the whole experience was. I will certainly write more about it all soon, but before I leave that subject, the March DVD for
Spiritual Cinema Circle members has an amazing documentary called Walk of Wisdom on it, about Mae Chee Sansanee, an ex-Thai supermodel turned Buddhist monk. It is FABULOUS and deeply moving. She is a superwoman. If I ever break up with Toby, I'm tempted to follow in her footsteps. I told him that too...said I could become an old wise woman and go live in a cave somewhere, and he said, 'But you can still do that if you want to darling. We wouldn't need to break up!" Talk about devotion. But I digress...see the movie if you can.

I know it's being shown in certain cities worldwide and will continue to gather momentum, but you could always join the Circle. Each month's selections now also feature a 10 minute video diary on the making of the Conversations With God movie, which has just begun pre-production. As I've just spent the last 8 weeks talking to these people on the phone during the tele-course, it's meant my membership is now doubly great, and I love knowing that my money is going towards the growth of this new film genre, and to charities such as Mae Chee's.

But that's a whole lot of diversion from the original intent for this post. Toby and I are starting a 10 week course tonight on Astral Travel, Dreams and Out of Body Experiences. All things related to RV -
Remote Viewing, one of those things I've wanted to get around to doing for a long time. I've read all the books, heard all the big guys like Ingo Swann, Joe McMoneagle and Russel Targ on the radio and tried a few experiments but need some formal training.

Both Toby and I have very vivid, coherent dreams, the course id FREE and it's on in our 'hood, so we signed up. I could write a new entry tomorrow saying how totally wack it was, but I'm hoping that it won't be, and that we may get something out of it. And then I'll be well on my way to 'travelling without moving". Hope this is the start of it anyway.

For those of you who haven't heard, the US Military funded teams of "psychic spies" called Remote Viewers for over 30 years right up until the late-80"s, and although they claim to not have them on the payroll now, I simply can't believe that they wouldn't continue to use such cheap, accurate spies whose hit-rate, by the way, is around 85%.

Here's a little definition from Remote Viewing Secrets by Joe McMoneagle, who was Stargate Remote Viewer #001, in the US Army's
Project Stargate which began in secret in the early 70's:

"Remote Viewing is the ability to produce information that is correct about a place, event, person, object or concept which is located somewhere else in space/time, and which is completely blind to the remote viewer and others taking part in the collection of information."

Two other requirements are:

a. All Persons present during a remote viewing should be essentially blind to the target.

b. There should be some forem or means of validating the material after the remote viewing is accomplished.

Well, we're off. I hope we don't just end up spending all our time sitting around talking about why we all love dreaming so much. it could happen.

category:Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment