Thursday, April 21, 2005

Peep Dis

gray haze

Listening: Joan Ocean - Talking about Crop Circles, ETs, Time Travel, LFAS, The Philadelphia Experiment and a host of information around channeled information from ETs and Whales. On Dolphinville Radio.

Mood: Warm and fuzzy (as I try to keep from getting bumped by my cat Eartha, who is sitting on my lap with her head curled up on my hand as I type with two fingers).

I've decided that after my second astral travelling class that I'd be better off buying a book. This week's class was so painfully boring, and I had to sit through a ninety-minute lecture to get two new techniques I could've learned in 5 minutes which I knew anyway. What's more, I noticed that this week's lecturer had this unnerving way of speaking without actually opening his mouth very wide, and that's always a worry. It's like, he was conscious and functioning, but slightly anesthestised in some way. Then I remembered last week's guy was the same. They looked alike too - mid to late 20's, neat short brown hair, clean shaven and good looking in a bland sort of way; and when they spoke I felt as though they were reciting lines rather than speaking from direct experience. Last but not least they both dressed alike, in smart "young professional" slacks and shirts. Hmmm, are you guys clones?

I told Toby about it later and he said, "Actually, the girl who gave me the flyer was sort of the same. You know those hippy girls with long flowing hair that sort of look at you with this expression sometimes?" (then he did it for me by tilting his head a little and staring blankly at me), and I think it was around about then that the "haze" cleared away for me. I'm too advanced for this. And I'm definitely not ready for human-clone interactions.

Have you ever watched the animated film
Waking Life? It's very well made, and like What the Bleep, features cameo appearances from all kinds of current cultural icons about lucid dreams, astral travelling and OBEs, as it explores the nature of reality. I was pleased to see Alex Jones was included in the cast too. Regardless of my opinions of the class, I've been practicing my techniques, and I had a lucid dream the other night.

Yes, I actually did it. I "woke up" in a dream. It felt quite easy to do once I realised what was going on. The funny thing was, I debated with myself for awhile about whether I should continue to just go back to "dreaming" or stay lucid. Then I woke up instead. The next morning when I remembered what had happened I just laughed to myself thinking, "Gee you're a funny girl".

I wish I still had all my astral travelling books, but I was reading them in my teens. I had everything by
Robert Monroe, and a couple of others, but I didn't pursue it back then because of the potential dangers, which were clearly outlined in Monroe's books, and I wasn't into doing it as a recreational thing either, so I gave the books away. I've become interested in it again lately because I think that I've reached a point of knowing that becoming familiar to and being comfortable in other dimensions and non-physical realities is going serve me well in the future, so I'm thinking about it as being "in training". 2012 here I come.

category: Pictures, Blog

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:00 am

    You sure the instructors weren't Movementarians?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    Have you checked Waking Life out yet? I bet you'd like it. Don't worry about the "fragments" either. I know what it's like when a show ends and you just can't handle the way it's happened. Thankfully "Paradise Hotel" wasn't one of those for me...best reality tv I've ever seen...

    Anyway, Merkin - do you mean, as in "bowel movementarians?". Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete