Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Now That's Pod-tastic!

I want to go to this SO much I can't get it out of my head.

And seeing that I've never had a forum to beg publicly before, I'm not too proud to start now. I mean it.

If any visionary philanthropist out there needs a personal Assistant or something I will lick stamps, clean toilets, engage in acts of international intrigue; and I'm outstanding on the phone if you need someone with a foxy voice to take your calls - whatever it takes to make enough bank to get me to E.T./Dolphin Paradise.

I know, you all think I've completely lost my mind, but have a look at the speakers who'll be lecturing! This is my version of a really wet, cetacean-fuelled fantasy
.

"This exciting Conference is a First! Be one of the Pioneers attending this
special gathering of Galactic Explorers and Visionaries.

The fascinating, world-renowned Speakers include:

*Dr Courtney Brown - ET Remote Viewer
*Dr Richard Boylan - Star Kids Project
*Stanton Friedman, M.S. - Nuclear Physicist & ET Researcher
*Linda Moulton Howe, M.A. - Earth Mysteries Researcher
*Dr Michael Salla (Melbourne) - Exopolitics
*Michael Horn - Pleiadian Spokesperson for Billy Meier
*Dr Richard Sauder - Undderwater/Underground Bases Researcher
*Patricia Pereira - Arcturian Spokesperson
*Marcia Schafer, MBA - Extraterrestrial Anthropologist
*Elaine Thompson, UK - Sound Healer & ET telepath- Sirius,Andromeda
*Jean-Luc Bozzoli - Visionary Artist
*Douglas Webster, MFA - Dolphinville Radio Host
*Joan Ocean, M.S. -Dolphin/Whale/Extraterrestrial contact
*Kewaunee Jack Lapseritis, M.S. - Sasquatch Researcher
*Darryl Anka with BASHAR - Bashar is a male member of a 5th dimensional civilization called the Essassani.
*Alfred Webre - Space Activist, Author, Lawyer
*Robert Nichol - film producer, Star Dreams
*Sheldan Nidle, M.A. - Galactic Federation Spokesperson

Leadership, culture and knowledge: Enter the Hawaiian Gateway to sustainable living with interplanetary civilizations.

Oh man, I could just explode it sounds so good.

But hey, I won't keel over if I can't go. I figure even if this Liz doesn't make it over this time, I can take comfort in the fact that there's another version of me somewhere on a parallel worldline, who is going, and she's staying in a 5-star eco-resort, wearing bikinis designed by Yves Saint Laurent and having daily inter-species communication in the warm Hawaiian waters with her new shiny grey friends, and some dolphins will be there too.

At the very least I thought that if I posted the Conference info here, and told you about it, perhaps someone out there can share something of their own dolphin adventures. I'd like that very much.

We've got so much in common with them it's unbelievable that more isn't known about this. You may be surprised to learn that researchers at Texas A&M University applied "paints," or fluorescently labeled human chromosomes, to dolphin chromosomes, and found that 13 of 22 dolphin chromosomes were exactly the same as human chromosomes. That means we have more in common with dolphins than any other animal!

I love
Joan Ocean too. And yes that's her real name. She is the facilitator of this conference and began her work more than three decades ago. She totally rocks and she's been doing her amazing work longer than anyone. Have a look at her site. And please go to Dolphinville Radio, where archives of her interviews can be heard. She has some incredible, beautiful stories to tell.

Recently, she related how she and her group of diver friends had been led by the dolphins to ballroom-sized white spheres of light in the ocean and once inside could not hear the dolphins outside the spheres, and they could see their hands above the water but couldn't see their own bodies below the surface. She said it was like being in two dimensions at once! Take a look at the photo of her entering one of these spheres. It's pretty wild.

She's also having a 6 day retreat at her place after the conference called ET Contacts.

"The Extraterrestrial Brothers and Sisters of our home planets are making contact with us at Sky Island Ranch (Joan's home - Liz). This Contact has been growing in spiritual strength and deep understanding for years, as participants receive messages, sightings and awakenings from interdimensional beings, such as the Pleiadians, Sirians, Orions, Arcturians, Andromedans, Dolphins, Whales and more."

Ok, I only have this to say.

WILL WORK FOR DOLPHINS. MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE.

ET COMMUNICATIONS A BONUS.

IMMEDIATE START NO PROBLEM.

DONATIONS ALSO WELCOME.

category : Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment