Thursday, March 17, 2005

Master Class Moment

I just spoke to Neale Donald Walsch on the phone. Cool!

I was on my weekly tele-conference call, as part of the Spiritual Cinema Master Class, and he was this week's guest. All of us who had comments or questions were able to jump in and I relayed a much-abridged version of the eclipse story. It was great to be able to thank him in person as CWG was such an instrinsic part of discovering my Pleiadian roots. He came back on the line and said, " You might not believe this, but I knew before you began the story that you were going to tell me that [about the Pleiades]. Every time I look up at the sky, I look for that very spot. Let's just say, we recognise each other."

On my GOD, Neale! That's unreal!

And then Stephen Simon said something about how all of us have a connection to the stars, and for him it was Sirius.

And these guys are making movies. BIG movies.
I frickin love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment