Monday, December 12, 2005

Search Words Awards Nov/Dec

Listening: My Life As A Dalek - Mark Gatiss celebrates the 40 year old reign of the Daleks as Doctor Who's most feared opponents. With Rula Lenska and Alexei Sayle. On BBC7 . FAB! Don't miss it as the archive is only up for the next few days.

Feeling: Magic and miracles!

It's that time again - to present the Top 11 awards for my favourite and most recent searches that have induced people to visit "Confessions d'un Morceau de Noospheric" (which is what I'd call my blog if I lived in Paris and ate croissants every morning). It's also a chance for me to say thank you all from the bottom of my finger pads. We love you!

Let's have a look then, starting in reverse:

11. conspiracies + "computer chips" + sacred geometry

I couldn't have a Top 11 without the obligatory "+ cult/+ conspiracies" search now could I? Not as many last month as I've had in the past I gotta say, but this one still warrants a mention as it mentions two of the most popular search phrases " + sacred geometry" and " + computer chip". Everyone seems to be on the tail of the Fibonacci curve these days thanks to the Da Vinci code, and it seems computer chips have been openly declared the spawn of Beelzebub and/or the Annunaki.

See No 10.

10. A computer chip will hold the balance our lives in its hand

Yes it will, if you want it to. At least that's how it felt for me during the Mercury retrograde a couple of weeks ago when my computer nearly blew up.

9. "pleiadian contact yield information"

Right on brothers and sisters. Come on down. Yes, I do mean that literally.

8. reiki grids crystal programming success manifestation

Nice train of thought displayed here. I get a huge number of people coming here looking for Reiki information. Considering I don't practice it I'm slightly mystified by all the attention, but happy that you've found me. Psst, just quietly, I think the Healing Codes are better, at least for me anyway.....but don't tell anyone I told you.

7. "commander aleon" ashtar command / 144,0000 Ashtar

Cmdr, you're being searched for! Perhaps your implanted transwarp conductor coil is faulty...Give Cmdr Ashtar a call and let him know you're safe dear.

6. "Liz Millar"

eek! Anonymity completely dashed with the advent of googling people's names. Now it's happening to me goddammit. At least my implant is still working.

5. 2005 pleiadian time zone / pleiadian blog

That's wherever I am, I think.

4. "mary magdalene lineage sirian metaphysical"

Just in case you were wondering, Mary Magdalene was not only the wife of Jesus, had two children with him and retired to a life in Southern France, she was also a Sirian starseed, but you knew that right?

3. bruce lipton jeans pictures

It's spelt G-E-N-E-S hon.

2. letter sent to president carter from plejaren

Anybody care to elucidate me on this? Hey maybe I can ask Alfred Webre when he guests on the show this weekend(now that's a good thought)....and where's Linda Moulton Howe when you need her? Oh, here she is now:

LindaMoultonHowe 1. Linda Moulton Howe + "tits"
Who ever said that there are no paranormal sex symbols? The real life Dana Scully of the 21st century goes pin-up girl. You go girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:45 pm

    Liz --

    Dyou mind if i repost this in its entirety on my now not so embryonic blog at
    http://twist.blogsource.com

    (soon to move to a native URL!)

    xo

    twyster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Twist,

    I'm just thrilled that you're even here, checkin out my thang..of course you can repost this. I'm aching to see your comments.

    Just the other day I was scouring the search words again to see whether there were any I could plunder for the next awards posting and #1 was back! The exact wording and everything. What do you think this means? Could this be the same dude? Or has an underground craze for Linda's bits been quietly raging without our knowledge? Is it the work of, dare I say, a LMH cult fan club? Or is it actually Linda?

    Intrigued,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete