Monday, December 12, 2005

"The Rose Among the Thorns"

Listening: Jeff Rense speaks with Hon. Paul Hellyer, famous Canadian politician who is calling for ET Disclosure on GCNlive.com

Mood: laughing

That was what Wonderland promoter and 2005 Rainbow Award nominee Jono Fransisco said to me when he saw this photo for the first time, and it still makes me laugh to remember it.

Toni Jaye, Arlen and Liz

Toni Jaye, Arlen "Arliece" de Silva and Liz

There's the always stylish and extremely vivacious Wonderland host and resident campery expert Toni Jaye on the left, Arlen de Silva as "Alice" in the centre and myself on the right, and together we make up half of the Wonderland entertainment team. Arlen, Wonderland co-promoter and DJ (who is 100% heterosexual), decided to frock up for the night as he was probably the only straight man in the whole venue, which I thought was genius, as did Loretta his girlfriend who was in tow, except that the rest of us had to hear him complaining all night about how hot he was in that too-tight outfit. Still, the looks he got from all the trannies who were there were priceless. Some actually thought they had a bit of competition!

It wasn't til few days later that I looked at this shot and realized I am the only woman with women's genitals in it. My life!


Feel like coming out dancing?

No comments:

Post a Comment