Saturday, December 17, 2005

Indigo Kid Brings Exopolitics To Otherware


Alfred Webre

Listening: Willam Henry and Jim Marrs

Feeling: The lure of some of "those tasty Canadians"

A couple of weeks back I was listening to new weekend Coast to Coast presenter Ian Punnet(who is now my favourite Coast host) talk about an email he'd received referring to the citizens of Canada as those "tasty Canadians". It was in response to the recent news story about Canadian Hon. Paul Hellyer's comments about US Government ET disclosure and how if the Canadians wanted to, they could let their citizens be alien test subjects but he wasn't interested in US citizens becoming them. Anyway, for the rest of the show Ian kept referring to them as "those tasty Canadians" and I guess it has just stuck in my head, and in a few hours I'll be joined by a couple of those tasty C's on my radio show, Otherware.

Now that the light on Exopolitics is catching mainstream attention, and is being endorsed by famous Canadian politician Hon. Paul Hellyer, it is with great pleasure that Radio Otherware welcomes Alfred Webre to the BBS radio airwaves. He is the International Director of the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS), and co-creator of Peace in Space.com based in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. His book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe is the evolution of his groundbreaking work as a futurist at the Stanford Research Institute, where in 1977 he directed a proposed extraterrestrial communication study project for the Carter White House. He'll be chatting to us about exopolitics and recent comments made by the former Canadian Minster of Defence. Is there a campaign to introduce more and more credible people into the public arena to discuss ET-Human relations and how Planet Earth may become part of Galactic Civilization? Found out this week as he joins me as my guest on Otherware, which runs for two hours this week, from 1o pm (CST) or 3PM local Melbourne time.

I will also be joined live by regular guest reporter Eric MacIntosh, a young adult indigo who was the driving force behind lining up Alfred for the show. I know that the term "indigo kid' has been reaching the mainstream for the last couple of years now so I thought it was high time that some of those "first wavers" of the indigo kids that were first born in large numbers, who are now reaching their early twenties, be represented on the show. They are the future of our planet and so it is with great pleasure that I'll be having Eric join me on Otheware.

He is a passionate devotee of consciousness research, examining the diverse changes that are transforming human behaviors, attitudes, and values around the globe. His interests include crop circles, indigo children (of course) and clean technology just to name a few, inspire him to co-create systems that are in accordance with universal principles. Earlier this year Eric also trained with futurist Dr Jean Houston, so you can expect great things from him over the coming months.

This week we’ll also talk a little more about time and whether it is speeding up, we'll explore whether or not our bodies emit light, if meditation can make make certain parts of your brain bigger, how swimming with Dolphins can lift depression, how arguing with your partner can slow down the healing process, about nanotech robots that behave like DNA, and a recent discovery in the Guatemalean jungle that has been likened to the Sistine chapel. We'll be doing half the show live with Alfred and Eric and the other hour will be pre-recorded, with an extended half hour relaxation in the final portion of the show too, so I hope that you will tune in.

And speaking of what I've got lined up for the show, the New Year is going to be amazing. Among some of the guests are the renowned Cetacean consciousness researcher and communicator, Joan Ocean, based in Hawaii, who you'll find right at the top of my links under "My Girls" as she's one of my heroes and I just got confirmation during the week that she'll be on. She wrote:

I would love to be on the show. There are so many things to talk about. The Humpback whales are arriving in Hawaii now and my mind is filled with their huge consciousness. I can always pick up when they are heading this way. They beam information to people for hundreds and in some cases thousands of miles.

The dolphins continue to be very interactive.... more and more with each year. I have know the same 200 plus, dolphins for 18 years now and they love people so much. It warms my heart to see their gifts of love to so many, playing games with us, making us laugh, reminding us what is really important in life! It is truly a human-dolphin community here.

How exciting! Also listen out in the coming weeks for the multi-dimensional Fred Burks, Janosh from The Arcturians.com, Jeanne Manning from the New Energy movement and trance channel Michelle Eloff. Cool huh? It's just going to get better and better and better...

2 comments:

  1. and i notice you posted at 11:11 .... enough already! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly you gorgeous thig, trust you to notice. I was just as surprised as you when I hit "publish" and realized what the time was! As it always happens round here, I didn't plan it that way, "it" did!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete