Friday, June 24, 2005

Distinguished Celestial

Listening: The latest on the avian flu pandemic on Jeff Rense live. On the GCN Radio Network. The story just won't go away. Is it real or just more fear-mongering? Apparantly we'll know in a matter of weeks, one way or the other.

Mood: Feeling slightly guilty to be typing away here...should really be sticking to the schedule for today...but if I don't post an entry I will go quite mad from blog withdrawal. Am I just really, really sad?

All goes well. My work schedule has eased up a little which is a welcome relief as I've been going non-stop for the last three weeks. It hasn't been too hard to adjust but getting up at 6 am most mornings has been interesting, to say the least. This morning I slept in. YAY.

How gorgeous was the moon this week? If any of you out there were doubting its significance, I'm sure you thought differently when you copped a view of it. It was so bright and large! Hope you didn't go too crazy. I had a couple of moments, mainly due to miscommunications...but instead of reacting badly I held it together pretty well and managed to avoid any heated exchanges as a result. We like that.

One great thing that happened on the full moon was that my growing psychic faculties were confirmed more than once. One of the things that happened was that I "received" some information during the morning (while I was doing some laundry!) and later when I was speaking to a client on the phone I relayed the message, stating that I felt it was important for him. It was exactly what he needed to hear (and felt intuitively himself), and since then things have really shifted for him in a positive way.

Afterwards I felt so good for trusting my gut, I turned to myself in the mirror, looked myself in the eyes and (laughing) said, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" to myself in the mirror. Then laughed some more. It was cool. Try it next time you step into your power. I can guarantee you'll like it! It swear it does something to your DNA...

This weekend will be fun for the backyard and professional astronomer alike. Mercury, Venus and Saturn are converging for a spectacular alignment this weekend. Most will be able to see with this event with the naked eye as the planets will all be visible near the horizon. Don't miss this pretty sight if you can. For those of you who have heard that Mars will be appearing in our skies in August "as big as the full moon", don't know where this info has sprung from, but 2003 was the year when mars was closest to us and it could never appear that large in our sky! It crossed my mind that it might be Nibiru instead and someone out there wants us to think it's Mars. Hmmmm...(laughing). Don't believe the hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment