Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Sir Rense-a-lot Strikes Again


NWO ahead
Originally uploaded by lizmuzik.

One of the best things about being a blogger is that I get to wax lyrical on any subject that takes my fancy. This is a good thing, as I have SO much to say. The only drawback is that if I could, I would probably spend all day attached to this damn computer. Luckily, I have a pretty full life away from it, or I like, totally would. The dopamine-inducing site meter alone is proving to be rather irresistible...but I digress.

If you got a chance to check out Jeff Rense yesterday, man, how hot was that show?
I've been a huge fan of Jeff's since 2000, which was pretty much when I started searching the net for interesting talk shows that discussed edge subjects. In 2005, I rate him in my Top 3 of investigative journalists who do radio. The others are Alex Jones of infowars.com and Joyce & Dave Von Kleist from The Power Hour. I cannot thank them enough for their efforts and bravery. It just so happens that the Genesis Communications Network have given all these guys airtime, with Jeff being the latest addition. GCN, one of the few independently-owned media companies left in America, should be given a medal. 50 years ago there were over 1500 media corporations in the US. Today there are just 6.

I've been an avid radio listener all my life, and have had long stints on air myself, with Triple R Fm, Kiss Fm, and PBS, since 1985. I think by now I have a pretty good idea when people are speaking their truth, and even though I may not agree completely with these people's personal beliefs, they are bang-on at reporting news that the mainstream don't touch, or if they do, it's weeks later with some pathetic watered-down version of events or out-and-out disinformation. Purleeese...Don't just believe me though, do your own research and prove me wrong.


Yesterday's guest Michael Tsarion is an alternative historian and author. He's also also one of my favourite speakers, and I've heard him interviewed on numerous talk shows. An expert on the occult history of Ireland and America, as well as a researcher into Atlantis, alien genetic manipulation and occult bloodlines (amongst other things). Yesterdays discussion was one of the best verbal rallies I've ever heard. Call me crazy, but hearing these two eminently qualified and articulate men cover everything from the total enslavement of the masses through television and the media, to the global elite's agenda to wipe out 90% of the population with the avian flu or some genetically-markered bio-weapon, to the connections between Sharon and the Zionist Neo-Cons, to genetic experimentation by the Annunaki... well, they covered a lot of ground...lets just say that anyone willing to discuss that stuff intelligently in the public arena gets my wholehearted support. Thanks Jeff! Thanks Michael.

If this sounds like your thang, listen live here, 2-5pm Melbourne time Tues - Sat. If you miss that, the re-feed is on from 5-8 pm at the same link. Failing that, do yourself a favour and subscribe to Jeff's archives, and I'm not being paid to say that either.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:23 pm

    speaking of media moguls.... have you seen 'out-foxed' doco? murdoch is doin a great job of killing journalism

    polly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually a bit EMBARRASSED about this one. Whe I saw the trailers for it I wanted to see it as soon as I could, then the Christmas season was upon us and I totally forgot about it until - now! OMG. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on a minute, I saw part of it last night, on tv, and it was dope! Didn't realise that that was it - duh! Need to get my own copy baaaad.

    ReplyDelete