Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Underground Essene Scene

Listening: William Henry interviews Robert Feather, discussing the Dead Sea Scrolls on Dreamland

Mood: Up

Another weekend, another Dreamland...this week William Henry interviews Robert Feather about the Dead Sea Scrolls and the ancient Essenes. This is great...William is in great form and he's talking about one of my favourite subjects.

I've always been very interested in the Essenes and last year when I saw Ananara for some DNA work she was able to help me understand why. She told me that I was an Essene in ancient times and went on to tell me a little about that part of my history, but I choose to keep those details private. In that moment some more pieces of the puzzle fell into place (along with a buzzing sense of excitement along my spine) but as I'd had nothing else besides my fascination for the Essenes to back this up I put that bit of information into the "wow, that's pretty interesting but what do I do with that?" basket on the side. Having said that, I have trusted

Then just over a month ago I was doing some work with a wonderful woman Claudia who I met through my yoga school who was using Aura-Soma with me. The first bottle I was attracted to was coloured clear on top of pink and was(surprise, surprise) number 11 in the range ( I chuckled to myself as soon as I saw what number it was) and Claudia informed me that it is the bottle that is always chosen by the ancient Essenes! Cool...I laughed and said that I'd been told that about myself and she laughed and said she was one too. Extra cool. No wonder we get on so well(and our main pursuits when we're together are healing, meditation and learning more about healing).

And last week, we'd gone to the White Eagle Lodge to do a meditation with a group of very sweet, older ladies who voluntarily co-ordinate the weekly meetings and afterwards ended up speaking to one of the ladies who, at the conclusion of our chat, happened to mention that the Ascended Master White Eagle has a connection to the Essenes and often attracts them to the meetings. Claudia and I looked at each other and said, "we know" with a laugh and explained we believed we had once been Essenes and then the lady told us she was one too. Funny...I guess if was looking for confirmation I now have plenty of it.

When Claudia and I connected a few months ago, it was "on". We both knew that we'd met to do some important work together(at least in our personal lives but maybe more) and it's proving to be a wonderful partnership. We are sharing knowledge and healing techniques (I'm learning how to muscle test finally!), have co-ordinated our own study/meditation circle that will be fortnightly beginning in March and are doing healings on each other for various things. It feels like an honour to be working and learning together for both of us so I'm thinking that's why I needed to hear that information in the first place so I could work with Claudia in this deep way.

And now, on top of all that, William Henry, who I just interviewed for the Otherware radio show a couple of weeks ago is now going on about the Essenes as well! Hello Universe...I think I've gotten the message....

No comments:

Post a Comment