Saturday, March 04, 2006

Stargates, Stardust and Syrian Starseeds


william henry
Originally uploaded by lizmuzik.

Listening: Coast to Coast Am via Streamlink

Feeling: A bit knackered frankly

I've just finished editing this week's show and as always, it's taken way longer than expected, but - it's done! and thankfully uploading as we speak to the new offices of BBS radio.com in the US.

I'm so pleased to announce that this week's guest is the always thought-provoking and often very entertaining, investigative mythologist William Henry.

It's going to be a blast so I do hope that you can tune in at the NEW TIME of
10 pm - midnight PST, EVERY SINGLE WEEK!

Yes, they've given me a weekly 2 hour spot so I don't have to altrnate with a one hour show anymore. How bloody brilliant! That means I can fit in even more guests and some new segments I've wanted to add, so get ready folks for some unrelenting, utterly fascinating programming over the coming months!

William Henry and I are going to go deep into the ancient stargates of the gods and how that ties into the Crucifixion, whether Mary Magdalene was an alchemist, the Illuminati agenda of control and man's evolution towards man-machine, the mythological implications of Nasa's Project Stardust, galactic superwaves and a whole lot more. Don't miss it.

www.bbsradio.com

The OTHERWARE timeslot has changed so take note:

10 pm - Midnight Pacific Standard Time, Unites States EVERY Saturday Night!!
5 pm - 7 pm Melbourne, Every Sunday
6 am - 8 am London GMT

Yes, my I now have 2 hours every week so I am completely thrilled. I just found out today.
That means that I can really get the show happening and
incorporate some new segments and have more guests. Way cool.

Linda Moulton Howe of
Earthfiles will also be presenting her own show on BBS Radio starting Mar 11 which is fantastic, and another one of my sheroes, sound healer Sharry Edwards is also being added to the BBS line-up along with several others.


I feel so fortunate to be part of this amazing group of people, so please support the station in any way you can by telling others about it and checking out some of the other great shows when you can.

Dr Turi's show, Don and Wynn's and of course Dr Bell's shows are all favourites of mine too and are well worth having a listen so get clicking now. All the archives are free or you can listen live.

WWW.BBSRADIO.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment