Friday, March 10, 2006

A Quick Hello


Life is moving at lightning speeds it seems. I've just returned home after being at Pieter's studio all day to record the Otherware interview with Ananara Zolta and Carolyn Bentley, who are jetting off to all corners of the globe to spread the message of The Land of One, playshops with sound and movement to awaken the Goddess within us and get us back to a playful state.

It went well, and I'll be looking forward to hearing the feedback to the show when it goes to air in late March.
If you've never heard what the Language of Light sound like, you'll get your chance then.

Now I'm packing my overnight bag so I can head off to Warburton with my friend Gina, about a 90-minute drive from Melbourne, as we're both attending the playshop while it visits Melbourne.

The William Henry interview will be going to air this weekend as we had some technical problems my end last week, so please do tune in and let me know what you think. I've only had a few bits of feedback so far (all good thankfully), but I could really do with some more. IS anyone out there? I really don't know but hope that if you are, you drop me a line a say hi.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 pm

    hey miss. just having a browse (it's been a long time since i checked the blog)
    how was warburton? it's beautiful up there - that's where i come from up that way (born in yarra junction, lived in warburton for a year or so)
    i'll check the otherware archives as i'm keen to hear some of the relaxation sessions.
    hope simons birthday & w/land at palace were fun too. love to both of you. brett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you gorgeous! Thanks for stopping in. It was great to see Simon and Hai and loved being in the country! Did some yoga on the beach and felt happy.

    Wonderland's 1st birthday was really good too. Nice turn out and great crowd. Plus my set went down well, which we like.

    ReplyDelete