Monday, September 05, 2005

Dr Fred Bell Does it Again

Listening: Controlling your genetic blueprint with Dr Bruce Lipton on New Dimensions. This is excellent! Definitely one for the archives.

Mood: Reflective

Late last week, Pyradyne's Dr Fred Bell spoke out on his website about his conclusions concerning hurricane Katrina, tying it to the US Govt's secret project Haarp and high solar wind activity.

I'd wondered about whether Katrina had been made far worse than it should've been due to controlled weather manipulation so it didn't surprise me when I went to Pyradyne and right there on the front page was a detailed report from Dr Bell stating how he believed Katrina was formed. I would not discount his opinion if I were you. He's not only a science genius, he's an expert remote viewer and he's extremely well connected.

I've also heard interviews with several weather experts over the last few days and these people are screaming that this hurricane was partly due to controlled weather manipulation.

Please go and have a look at his report as it was recently updated with images of the sunspot activity that created massive solar winds at the time Katrina was forming, as well as an aerial view of the hurricane from space with a heading asking 'What is wrong with this picture?".
At the end of it he writes:

Read the Crap and Doubletalk from Haarp's website (KILLERS with Millions of Watts of Power at their CONTROL - and they are USING IT against us!)http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/ion2.html
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/ion3.html
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/tech.html- READ THIS in their OWN WORDS

-All the best! Dr. Fred

As as sidenote, I mentioned a couple of weeks back that I was expecting a package from Pyradyne containing some more goodies created and designed by none other than Dr Bell himself and - it arrived!

It was the BEST package too. One titanium & gold wearable head pyramid and another steel one covered in copper, gold and silver which haven't come off much I must admit, some of Dr Bell's (completely amazing) health supplements, some books written by Dr Bell and 18 hours worth of cds with Dr Bell talking on them! To the average reader it might appear like I might be a tad obsessed with Dr Bell I know but I swear I'm not. I just know a good thing when I see it.

Thankfully, I'm not the only one who sees it. Others have been commenting on my noticable "glow" lately and the more I use their products the more I love them and the better I feel (OMG I've become a Pyradyne customer evangelist). And yes, I am looking younger!

I am totally in love with my wearable pryamids and the first night I had them I went down to the convenience store wearing one just so I could check out the reaction. It's been really funny - mostly people try to act natural except they'll have this huge smile on their faces. Taxi drivers have been a little bemused, but when I wore it down Acland St in St Kilda on Friday night no-one batted an eyelid!

I wore it out to the disco on Friday night which was hilarious too, and djed in it for about 10 minutes (and all my mixes were seamless while it was on btw) . Later my girlfriend Lisa and I were propped up at the bar, her looking completely normal and me wearing a gold pyramid on my head. She turned to me and said, "I can't believe you're wearing a pyramid on your head.. but somehow it doesn't seem out of place on you." I agree. In fact I think it makes me look even hotter. I'll post some photos of my adventures with my new headgear soon. You will ache.

1 comment:

  1. Where is your current blog please?

    You seem really interesting.

    I want to know what you found from the pyramid gadget experiences...

    david-AT-utopiated.net

    ReplyDelete