Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bling Me Up Scotty

Listening: Jim Marrs guests on the Jeff Rense show. Live on GCN radio.

Mood: SO fine!

After an absence of two whole weeks, I'm back briefly to fill you in on some of the happenings around the Noospheric Cybersphere, where all is good and getting better all the time. Especially today. It's my birthday on Saturday and this year I decided to get myself something really special to celebrate it.

I've been aching for one of these sexy one and a half inch beasts for the last four years or so, ever since I first laid eyes on one at the
Pyradyne site after hearing an interview with the amazing inventor (and classic mad scientist), Dr Fred Bell on Coast to Coast AM one night. I've had a link to these guys on my sidebar for ages now, and this is the reason why. Check it out.

nuclear receptor back
Back View

AAAAHHHH, just looking at it sends shivers down my spine. I am soooooooo enchanted by these little space-age babies. Those exquisite Fibonacci curves that spiral off into infinity, those cleverly split pyramids on the Cassegrin dish face, the divine mathematical proportions and protrusions into third-dimensional space and time....and those ROCKS!! It's all a Pleiadian diva starseed needs, to go into a deep, deep swoon.

Ok, now I should tell you that the one you can see here is the one I wished I owned (but I already do in my mind, heh). It is made of a solid 18K Gold Nuclear Receptor base, Platinum 4-leg wave Diamond Pave bridge, a beautiful genuine 1.5ct Yellow Diamond gemstone & heavy 4mm 14K Gold diamond-cut 27" rope chain. The version that actually arrived is slightly more modest, but didn't come with the $13,000 price tag. I'm working up to that. Mine is set with a pretty stunning natural zircon crystal and has a plain gold bridge instead of the platinum, diamond encrusted one above (sigh). It's still a knock-out though and I couldn't wait to tear it out of the box when it arrived.

nuclear receptor
happy birthday to me...


Let me tell you a bit more about why I have wanted one of these for so long. Dr Bell is a bit of a genius, and that's putting it mildly. I love hearing him on the radio as he talks in this really fluid stream-of-consciousness kind of way and some of the stuff he says is so out there, but he always ties it all up really well - if you can keep his pace.

He comes from a long line of inventors and scientists going back to
Alexander Graham Bell, who was his great uncle. At the age of 14, Bell went to work alongside his father for the US government on the now de-classified top secret project MK Ultra, where he was involved in remote viewing experiments amongst other things. He has also worked for NASA and he consulted for more than 3000 companies before forming Pyradyne 29 years ago. He's the author of many books, the latest being a bestseller called "Rays of Truth - Crystals of Light", which has chapter headings like "Cellular and Stellar Interactivity, Galactic Consciousness", and "Actualizing Time, Space and Time Travel Transposition", which I'm working my way though right now. Way cool.

He brought pyramid power to the world in the 70's (and you can find a great assortment of wearable head pyramids and other larger ones on his site); is a Pleiadian and Andromedan contactee, a whole host of other accomplishments to boot and the inventor of such devices as the Nuclear, or the
Super Receptor, as it is otherwise known.

"The concept for the Receptors comes from the Pleaidians," he says. "When you first examine the Receptor you'll notice that it looks like a satellite dish. When worn on the body in the proper manner, the little pyramids on the disk shape will be facing horizontally or vertically. Depending on their position, the shape energy output produces a YIN or YANG field within the circumference of the disk itself. This composite interacting field produces a scalar wave. The wave is then projected out onto the bridge where the gemstone is placed. Part of the scalar wave field is redirected back through the hole in the center of the piece.

"As it passes by the backside of the receptor, it is subjected to yet another field produced by the Jahnin mantra. (The Jahnin mantra is created by the embedded design on the back of the Nuclear Receptor.) As the field now enters the body, it begins to change the synaptic switching rate of the brain. The Nuclear Receptor is able to reach the synaptic regions in the human brain through the electromagnetic human aura. The gemstone color will determine which energy Chakra, endocrine gland, or hormonal system is affected. As mentioned earlier, the Receptor is, in effect by its method of protection, an anti-aging device.

"Remember - when viewing human body cells under a microscope, the healthy cells have a balanced geometric proportion, whereas unhealthy cells do not. If this proportion is completely out of balance, the body is likely to produce free radicals when subjected to stressful conditions. If the body’s energies are balanced, however, extreme stress, radiation, or some other form of toxin might produce a tired feeling, but your body is unlikely to produce free radicals.....

"It's the result of technological research that began as far back as the 1960's. It utilizes technologies derived from shape energy research, crystal, gem and filter technology, MASER (microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) technology, Laser (light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) technology, homeopathic and allopathic medical sciences, Tibetan acupuncture and Pleaidian science: and in the receptor package itself, NASA cassegrin technology, complete with orgone plating on the Receptor surface."

Bling Bling? You betcha baby.

So basically not only does this thing come in part from my Pleiadian kinnies (Semjase, the Pleiadian who contacted Billy Meier is the same being who has had ongoing contact with Dr Bell. In fact I heard that Billy got quite jealous at one point!), it will keep me looking young for quite some time, it's picking up stray invisible EMF and other such pollution and it's turning those nasties into food for energy for me! Oh yeah, it's also rebuilding my entire cellular structure by directing my DNA to remain intact and unbroken, and it's helping to align all my subtle bodies and retain the integrity of my aura. Hello. Give me a little while and I'll be happy to pass on my DNA to another generation.

Oh yeah, if you want one of these for yourself, I can tell you right now the people over there at Pyradyne went out of their way to make sure this got to me in time for my special day and they even sent me two to choose from just so I could see them in my hands. How sweet is that? And although I've only been wearing it a little while, I feel like a million bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment