Sunday, October 01, 2006

Play It Again, Sam

Listening: Peter Levenda on Dreamland with Whitley Strieber
Feeling: In Good Form

G'day Peepz,

Hope you're having a good Sunday.

I want to extend my thanks to all who were able to hear Otherware this week. I know it's the best program I have produced to date, and I have been so thrilled with the response from other listeners who have written to me to express their gratitude for the show as well as to Amanda for the brilliant information that she shared during the interview, and the truly Divine channelling of St Germain and Lord Metatron of course.

I am writing to apologize for the program being put to air an hour late,
and also for the program being cut short during the meditation. If you were in meditation
with us at that time I am very sorry if you were left feeling "cut off" or "left open" in any way.
The worst part is that you were not able to hear all the instructions in the meditation.
It will be rebroadcast next week, depending on how the new equipement being installed at BBSRadio.com later this week goes, and hopefully the universe will conspire to make it so.

........ I will also have a new channelling from St Germain and Lord Metatron from Amanda!
It is a great gift that Amanda has offered us and I hoep that it will in some way make up for the broadcast malfucntion yesterday.

At the time the show was cut off, I called the station and no-one answered which was very frustrating, but as this has happened before when I have had significant broadcasts on the air, the thought did cross my mind that there had been some sabotage going one from forces that did NOT want this information getting out there. I dismissed these thoughts but when I called
Don the station owner, early this morning, he informed me that BBSRadio was indeed under attack again (this has been going on for quite a few months) and that and all kinds
of bizarre problems have been occurring with the streams that even the tech supports can't
work out.

So I hope that you can tune in again next week when I present part 2 of my interview with gifted Melbourne trance channel and healer, Amanda Guggenheimer.

Any feedback on yesterday would be great.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 am

    Thankyou Liz so mich for that program with Amanda. I enjoyed it immensly and was impressed by not only Amanda's insight but also yours. I had no idea that there were places of learning around and would like to find some in Melbourne. What do you know of them? I am looking forward to hearing much more from you now that I know that this rich resource exists. Shame about the interfering factors. Maybe a group creative visualisation to wish them om their way. Thanks again. judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Judy and terra rs,

    What beautiful comments from both of you. I am very honoured that you have taken the time to say thanks for a job well done, and I can't thank you enough for listening!

    terra, I loved what you wrote about our enemies being our friends. No matter what kinds of agendas people have, they still have an essence that is divine, that IS evolving and working on karmic issues. All this "stuff" after all, is just an illusion.

    I trained at Gita International Yoga in Abbotsford, who are excellent! In order to do esoteric studies, you must be doing hatha yoga there as well, but there's no dogma or proclamations of "God Almighty" or anything like that, so give them a call and get down there. Living Now also has listings for gatherings, workshops, courses etc that are well worth attending. Try the Theosophical Society in Russell St, City more more.

    Sorry there are no links here, but you can google all of them.

    ReplyDelete