Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mellen-Thomas Benedict Interview Part 2


ndetunnel
Originally uploaded by lizmuzik.

Dear Friends,

Just want to let you know that due to some rather inexplicable technical difficulties last week,
BBSRadio.com were not able to play the entire interview with artist, inventor and near-death(or as I'd like to rather think), eternal life experiencer Mellen-Thomas Benedict, whose inspirational account of the afterlife, Journey to the Light and Back, and his amazing life since, were the subject of the show. It was sad that most of it didn't go to air last week.

Therefore, we will continue with PART 2 on Otherware today/tonight (May 12/13).

Hope you can tune in, and yes, the relaxation is BACK.
The show is actually 2 and a half hours long, just so I could get that in there. Enjoy and Happy Wesak!!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BBSRADIO.COM
CLICK ON YOUR PREFERRED PLAYER

PLEASE NOTE NEW TIMESLOT

SUNDAYS, 2 - 4 PM AUSTRALIA, AEST
SATURDAYS, 9 PM - 11 PM (USA, PST)
SUNDAYS, 12 - 2 AM (USA, EST)
SUNDAYS, 5 - 7 AM UK GMT
SUNDAYS, 4 - 6 PM NZ
SUNDAYS, 1 - 3 PM TOKYO
SUNDAYS, 6 - 8 AM NETHERLANDS

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    I see you have your past shows in .wma format. Would it be possible if you could also reach out to the linux community and maybe distribute streaming .ram files (realplayer) as well? Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello D!

    I would love to help you out and I will talk to the guys at BBSradio and see what we can do. I'm sure that we can arrange something. Up til now BBS has not offerred any other format (maybe because real player can have spyware attached) but they are changing some of the things on the website and I might be able to get them to offer 2 formats on all the new archives. Would a podcast help you out?
    They have promised to podcast my shows so if that will help and we can't offer real player files let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LIZ!

    I don't mean for you to go through all that trouble I am but one speck of a speck among the the multitude on the net. However podcasting may help out alot :D . Ya see the thing is I always connect to the internet via linux because at UNI there is only linux (well in the labs anyway). I could probably find a work around myself and play wma formats :). We shall see. But that podcasting option would be an excellent idea.

    Thanks Liz,

    PS. Looking forward to listening to that Benedict Interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:05 pm

    You Have a bad link to your site in this post. Just thought you should know.

    http://bloginservice.com/bbc/otherware/shtml
    ---change to--
    http://bloginservice.com/bbc/otherware.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Sometimes I'm half asleep when I am updating the old blog. Apologies, and it is now fixed.

    ReplyDelete